Pembina will provide training to employees who deal with our members, the public or other stakeholders. All employees located in Ontario will be provided with training and pertinent reference materials through our in-house computer based Pembina Learning System.
The training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- Pembina’s plan related to customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing Pembina’s goods and services.
- Employees will be trained when changes are made to the plan.