Our expectations are high and our rewards reflect this: We treat our people well - whether it’s through our compensation package, community engagement and volunteer opportunities.
We are a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018 – 2022), Alberta’s Top Employers (2014 – 2022) and an Employer Partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.
Building your career
Pembina has a strong track record of recruiting and retaining a skilled workforce our industry requires. We do this by providing a supportive work environment where experienced personnel mentor new employees. Employees also have the opportunity to take training to further advance their skills.
Leadership development is emphasized at all levels in our organization and we pride ourselves in creating a work environment where accountabilities are clear, strong performance is expected, and results are recognized.
- Safe: We care for each other.
- Trustworthy: We have each other's backs.
- Respectful: We seek to be gracious and kind.
- Collaborative: We are great together.
- Entrepreneurial: We create to succeed.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
At Pembina, we embrace equity, diversity and inclusion in our workforce, and recognize the value that different perspectives bring to our business.
Learn more about our commitment to EDI
Commitment to diversity and employment equity
We will ensure that our employees are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by people with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
Pembina will provide training to employees who deal with our members, the public or other stakeholders. All employees located in Ontario will be provided with training and pertinent reference materials through our in-house computer based Pembina Learning System.
The training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- Pembina’s plan related to customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing Pembina’s goods and services.
- Employees will be trained when changes are made to the plan.