- Damage Prevention Brochure for Landowners and Neighbours
- Damage Prevention Brochure for Excavators, Contractors and Developers
- Damage Prevention Brochure for Emergency Officials
- Damage Prevention Brochure for Public Officials
- Damage Prevention Brochure for Jet Fuel Pipeline
Canada: Click Before You Dig
Whether you’re planting a tree, digging a trench or building a fence, you need to be aware of the underground utilities on your property before you dig. Call your local One-Call Centre or visit ClickBeforeYouDig.com three business days (five in Ontario) before starting your job.
United States: Know what's below. Call before you dig
Anyone who plans to dig should call 811 or go to their state 811 center’s website a few business days before digging to request that the approximate location of buried utilities be marked with paint or flags so that you don’t unintentionally dig into an underground utility line. Learn more at call811.com.