Pembina is committed to achieving the following targets over the next three years:
- 35 percent women in the overall workforce by 2025.
- 30 percent women in executive leadership by 2022.
- 45 percent overall diversity in the workforce by 2025.
- 40 percent overall diversity in executive leadership by 2025.
- Maintain gender diversity of Board representation of at least 30 percent.
- At least 40 percent of the independent directors be individuals who belong to one of the four designated groups in the Employment Equity Act: Indigenous persons, people with disabilities, people who are visible minorities, and women.