Before you apply, please review Pembina's focus areas, eligibility criteria, and engagement map below to see if your organization qualifies for funding.
Learn more and apply.
Communities throughout our operating areas put their trust in Pembina and permit us to operate in their backyards.
We strive to have communities welcome us as a safe and responsible partner whose positive social impact creates significant value for all our stakeholders. We proudly participate in local events, engage with communities, and give back through Pembina’s Community Investment program.
We recognize and respond to the needs of our community stakeholders by:
- Understanding what communities value and what is important to them.
- Making measurable commitments and delivering on them.
- Minimizing potential impacts of our projects and operations by conducting early, meaningful, and ongoing engagement.
- Identifying partnership opportunities in support of community and economic development for mutual benefit.
- Mutually Beneficial: We build authentic, long-term and collaborative relationships with our stakeholders to achieve a positive impact in the areas in which we operate.
- Transparent: Our engagement efforts are conducted in an open, honest and responsible manner. We make measurable commitments and deliver on them.
- Inclusive: We conduct our engagement activities with affected stakeholders. We consider and look to integrate stakeholder feedback into our decision-making processes.
- Respectful: We clearly understand what communities value and what is important to them. We listen, learn and seek to understand the interests of our stakeholders and communities we operate in.
- Accessible: We will provide information and be accessible to meet, discuss and resolve issues in a variety of ways and in a timely manner.
Giving back is a core part of our culture, which is why we support our employees by amplifying charitable efforts through our employee giving program, PATH (Pembina Actions That Help), which includes donation matching, dollars for doers, and volunteerism.