For more than 65 years we’ve proudly managed our network of pipelines and facilities in a way that respects the people and environment where we work.
We have a strong track record of safe and reliable operations, protecting the environment, supporting communities in which we operate, and working with Indigenous communities to create mutually beneficial relationships.
Sustainability is in service of all of our stakeholders: customers, communities, employees, and investors.
- Employees – Our employees want to work for a company that’s forward-looking. They want to feel comfortable showing up as their authentic selves and want to see themselves represented at all levels of the organization.
- Investors - Our investors expect us to demonstrate how we’re transitioning to a lower carbon economy all while providing competitive financial returns.
- Communities - Our communities expect us to partner with them to provide local economic benefits and to protect environmental and cultural resources.
- Customers - Our customers need us to help them as they transition to a lower carbon economy while still ensuring the safety and reliability of our assets.
Pembina is embracing the opportunity to adapt, respond, and contribute to a more sustainable future. Sustainability has a significant role in all areas of Pembina's business and our ability to incorporate it will create long-term value for all our stakeholders.
- Scott Burrows, President and CEO